AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 01, 2012, 08:43:10 PM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2596 Members
Latest Member: paulvincent
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  OT Posts
| | |-+  goodbye
  « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author
Topic: goodbye  (Read 737 times)
Reply #15
« on: November 18, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
Eric Snodgrass Offline

Isn't this the online equivalent of stamping one's feet and slamming a door?

No. I have done that on another forum and it is rather different.  cool

It is more like a heavy sigh, heaving your shoulders and silently going away in the night.
Mark's post is anything but silent. 

Eric Snodgrass
Reply #16
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »
Liquid Fusion Offline

Just checking in and, "I heard the news today - oh boy!!!"

My take - a person doesn't have to "leave" a forum - you check in now and then and see what's going on.

Suggestion - when someone posts a song for review - have an email alert send to all members  that members can opt out of if they choose. This way we can know if / when a person we know posts music we might want to hear. Sometimes life happens and it's not always possible to be wandering the threads ever day and night. For me, with a PC that doesn't rate the "new" Audition 4 specs, I'm left out in the cold for new tech discussions. Hope Mark T realizes that people here are worthy of keeping in contact with plus there's a goldmine of knowledge to tap into. I'm sure he'll be back. I miss Groucho for his posts and music. Life goes on.....

Steve G - Time for an interactive Audition Audio Masters Forum Facebook page!!!!!!

Knowing Audition is a subset of Premiere, maybe it's better I have AA 1.5 / 3.0 - Cool Edit Pro 2.1 (beta) / 1.1 / 1.0

Reply #17
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:09:28 AM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

Steve G - Time for an interactive Audition Audio Masters Forum Facebook page!!!!!!

I did think about that - Adobe has one for Audition, and we do get mentioned occasionally, and the odd link from it. We'll see...

Reply #18
« on: November 26, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »
Liquid Fusion Offline

Links for Chris Cefalu - Groucho

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/burgincefalu
http://www.chriscefalu.com/

Reply #19
« on: November 26, 2011, 12:06:30 PM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

I think that Groucho shows a better way of handling this, certainly. He comes along, he's helpful, he picks up what he needs, and moves along. He has the option to come back any time he wants, and even though he hasn't logged on for a year and a half, he's still retained his forum membership. Yeah, it would be great to hear from him once in a while but hey, that's his choice - and we're cool with that.

Reply #20
« on: November 26, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
pwhodges Offline

Heh! - their album has the same name as an EP made by an acquaintance of mine under the name "Earnest Cox":
Title track - The Trouble with Love.

Paul
Reply #21
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:42:26 AM »
Liquid Fusion Offline

Titles are free to use re: copyright. Further, re: copyright - even though I had a song copyrighted, when I suspected a major band reuniting of using part of it (I had personally given it to the Pres of their record label in NYC), lawyers told me I had to prove access. Copyright and law are like entering the Twilight Zone......

Reply #22
« on: November 27, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
pwhodges Offline

I was only remarking on coincidence (and it's a pretty obvious title, really).

Paul
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: