AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 02, 2012, 12:20:46 AM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2597 Members
Latest Member: miskaudio
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Polls
| | |-+  A Loopology forum
  « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author
Topic: A Loopology forum  (Read 27074 times)
Reply #30
« on: March 03, 2004, 09:27:35 PM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

Quote from: William Rose

Arrogant....? Snooty.....?  Where ?

Well obviously you can't see it, or realise that it is, or presumably you wouldn't do it.

And if people feel so strongly about my behavior.....why don't I get any Pm's ? Why aren't there any posts reflecting disagreement or distaste ? I count one in general disagreement. And finally, why would they complain to you about it ? Unless they're suggesting you take some sort of "action", which would be completely out-of-line.

I think that it's got rather a lot more to do with them being frustrated by your general attitude, and wanting to get it off their chests. They won't say anything to you directly, because they don't want a dose of it directed in their direction, although at least one of them is more than capable of dealing with it. And that's probably why they don't PM you as well. Why do they PM me? Possibly because they think that I will say something - I don't know. But generally, when talking about things like this, you come across as quite an aggressive person. And all this does is put people's backs up. It's very unlikely that anybody else is going to join in with this, but it's even more unlikely that I'm going to get loads of people disagreeing with me about it, I think.

Reply #31
« on: March 03, 2004, 09:51:39 PM »
Cal Offline

Quote from: SteveG
They won't say anything to you directly, because they don't want a dose of it directed in their direction ...

Bingo!

The saying goes --"It takes two to tango".  And WR doesn't appear on my dance list.

Reply #32
« on: March 04, 2004, 02:21:52 AM »
VoodooRadio Offline

William Rose Posted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if people feel so strongly about my behavior.....why don't I get any Pm's ?
I have to agree with you on that!  There is one guy that occasionally attempts to take me to task and twice now, I've invited him to P/M me so as we could discuss things without Moderators.   Funny thing, they never have.  

shocked

Good Luck!

VooDoo
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: