AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 02, 2012, 11:36:45 AM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2597 Members
Latest Member: miskaudio
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Software
| |-+  Adobe Audition 2.0, 3.0 & CS5.5
| | |-+  Minimize or remove a sound in a mp3 using Audition CS5.5
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Topic: Minimize or remove a sound in a mp3 using Audition CS5.5  (Read 119 times)
« on: January 18, 2012, 12:29:16 AM »
Coo1On3 Offline

Hi Guys,

I have a question because I've checked all youtube tutorials, etc. and I can't find any solution.
Well in the minute 1:26 to 130 (also 1:46 and 1:50) you can hear a dog sound with music, voice, etc all together.
How I can minimize or remove this (dog) sound from the audio? I Want this because I want put (mix) another audio over it.
Thank in advance!

PS. I've attached the file for you
Reply #1
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

I'm afraid you can't - not with any software. For a start, the track is effectively mono, so you can't isolate the dog in a stereo field, because there isn't one. And you can't use noise removal, because neither the background or foreground sound you want to treat are constant, and that's an absolute requirement for using that. And the final reason is that the voice, music and dog are all in the same frequency band, so you won't be able to EQ the dog out either. I looked at it in the spectral editor, just to be sure - not a chance, I'm afraid. You'd be better off looping a clean part of the music and redoing the voiceover, quite frankly.

Reply #2
« on: January 18, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »
Coo1On3 Offline

Yes I tried with everything and I've not luck!!
Thanks anyway Steve!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: