AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 01, 2012, 02:26:23 PM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2596 Members
Latest Member: paulvincent
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Software
| |-+  Adobe Audition 2.0, 3.0 & CS5.5
| | |-+  Import muiltitrack AA 3.01 session into AA1.5 .....
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Topic: Import muiltitrack AA 3.01 session into AA1.5 .....  (Read 213 times)
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:12:08 AM »
Liquid Fusion Offline

When I try to import a muiltitrack AA 3.01 session into AA1.5, I get a message,"Some waveform clips were not loaded into the session because they were on higher track numbers not supported by this version of Adobe Audition."

How can I do this? Thanks.

Reason - append mixes!

Reply #1
« on: September 06, 2011, 05:39:26 AM »
runaway Offline

An AA3.01 ses file is only mildly similar to an AA1.5 ses file.

The predicament is of course that the AA1.5 ses file can be read by AA3 but AA3 doesn't 'append' session files.

You have only 2 options but unfortunately both options revolve around AATranslator.

Option 1.
Open the AA1.5 session in AA3 and save as AA3 ses or xml file
Use the  'append' function in AATranslator to join both AA3 sessions.

Option2.
Use AATranslator to convert the AA3 ses (or xml) to AA1.5 and append using AA1.5

If this is a one off then just email me (via the AATranslator web site) the relevant file(s) and I will convert for you

Reply #2
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:56:31 AM »
Liquid Fusion Offline

Runaway -

Hi. Rediscovered it's the buffer on Audio hardwire setup / control panel - that stops breaking up sound (with the right latency) - not the Mona driver control panel. Can work in the main mix for right now. Thanks. It's very good of you to offer. Very much interrested in AA translator to append a mix of vocals mix recorded with a music submix in AA 3.01 back to the main AA 3.01 multitrack mix. Have to save for it. It looks like great software.

All the Best / Brewer

PS - Since March have OD's on Netflix movies - watching all the movies I never had time or could afford to see in the 70's / 80's / 90's - 400 films. Have no TV - if its' here I'll do no music production. My excuse - seeing what movie soundtracks are effective..... OK. Back to recording!!! Playing guitar!! Getting songs placed in film / TV. That will be cool to see again.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: