AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 01, 2012, 03:55:12 PM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2596 Members
Latest Member: paulvincent
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Software
| |-+  Adobe Audition 2.0, 3.0 & CS5.5
| | |-+  Adobe Audition 3.0
| | | |-+  Audition 3.0 upgrade
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Topic: Audition 3.0 upgrade  (Read 423 times)
« on: July 01, 2011, 03:16:14 AM »
cyberman45 Offline

Well I've been using Audition 2.0 since 2007... and decided I would upgrade to 3.0... but geez I've found that I'm really behind the times.  As most of "you" probably know... the folks at Adobe are pushing CS 5.5 and the 3.0 upgrade is scarce as hen's teeth if it's out there at all  sad

If anyone knows where I can purchase a copy please let me know.  I've tried Adobe, Amazon, Nextag, Price Grabber, Ebay, etc and no luck.  I've seen some of the OEM sites that tout super low prices... but read a post that says most of the OEMs are illegal... a scam... or both.

Thanks in advance for any help
Reply #1
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:45:11 AM »
MusicConductor Offline

Unfortunately that is correct because there is no such thing as "OEM" versions of Audition.  It's either a full product or an upgrade and that's how it is.

I'm surprised that so soon after the release of AA4/CS5.5, you can't find a boxed copy of 3 anywhere.  All I can recommend is to keep scouring computer retailers and see what you get.
Reply #2
« on: October 12, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
MarkT

Like here!

http://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-audition-67325.html

I know it's late, but I found an offer on the first page of googling for Adobe audition 3.0!
Reply #3
« on: October 12, 2011, 06:41:49 PM »
MusicConductor Offline

I don't see anything there for a boxed copy.  Am I missing something?  Worse, the "buy" links on that page now take you to Adobe's purchase or download page for Audition CS5.5.  So close, but so far...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: