AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 01, 2012, 01:27:47 PM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2596 Members
Latest Member: paulvincent
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Software
| |-+  Adobe Audition 2.0, 3.0 & CS5.5
| | |-+  Manage Your Effects Presets, INI & XML files
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Sticky Topic Topic: Manage Your Effects Presets, INI & XML files  (Read 7032 times)
« on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:50 AM »
runaway Online

Well I've finished it - originally get rich quick scheme number 427  grin but more like another trinket/bauble that hopefully enriches your Audition experience.
You can download it from here http://www.mediasweeper.com.au/auditionfx.htm

Essentially AuditionFX (all the good names were already taken) allows you to backup, rename, replicate and delete your custom Audition Effects as well as safely backing up Audition's INI and XML files.  It also transmits the name of the selected effect to Audition's open 'Add Preset' window.  Handy when the name of the effect or the full name of the effect is not displayed in Audition's drop down list.

As always all care and no responsibility and back up your AA settings before fiddling with any ini or xml files.

AuditionFX is not necessarily for everyone but as usual it is donationware.

By all means let me know if you find any bugs (I think I hid them all pretty well) or suggestions for improvements.

Reply #1
« on: January 16, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

For the moment, I've made this topic sticky - it looks useful!

Reply #2
« on: January 16, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »
Eric Snodgrass Offline

Runaway, I can't download the .zip file for this.  Apparently the server can't be found.  Have you addressed the download link correctly on your site?

Eric Snodgrass
Reply #3
« on: January 16, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »
Wildduck Offline

It works from the mediasweeper home page, but not from the page addressed here.
Reply #4
« on: January 17, 2009, 01:26:38 AM »
runaway Online

The link seems to work http://www.mediasweeper.com.au/auditionfx.htm then scroll down and select Download_AuditionFX.zip
Maybe the server was down or perhaps refresh the cache or maybe you grabbed it as I was making some changes?

Seems that the easy part is programming this stuff rather than doing web pages  grin

There seems to be quite a few downloads already but if someone else could try it and let me know I would appreciate it.

Reply #5
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »
alanofoz Offline

Downloaded OK from here, not that it had to come very far....

Haven't tried it yet, but as Steve said, it looks useful.

Cheers,
Alan

Bunyip Bush Band
Reply #6
« on: January 20, 2009, 01:47:45 PM »
runaway Online

Thanks emmrecs, Eric, Wildduck & Alan.

I have updated the application to cater for those whose "Documents and Settings" folder is not on their C Drive as well as fixing some problems some people had accessing my site using Firefox (don't ask  embarassed).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: