AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
May 20, 2010, 05:07:12 PM
70511 Posts in 7368 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: MeetPlanB
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Related
| |-+  General Audio
| | |-+  Free OGG to Mp3 Converter?
  « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author
Topic: Free OGG to Mp3 Converter?  (Read 4330 times)
Reply #15
« on: January 20, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »
Graeme Offline
Administrator

Yes dear you can convert OGG to MP3 file.

Search the free tool in google and convert your music file to another extension...

Even so, converting one lossy format to another is not really a good route to take.

Reply #16
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:26:55 PM »
PQ Offline

Those high prices also apply to humans

Those high prices apply to humans even more. I paid about 3 times more for virtually identical titanium screws and plates when purchased from human orthopaedic stuff supplier, with for-humans certificates, than from a vet orthopaedic supplier (screws: ~$40 vs. ~$15, plates ~$400 vs. ~$120, as far as I remember).

trekstor makes portable players that can natively play mp3, ogg, flac, wma and wave, they show up in the computer as an external drive so files can be transfered via windows explorer or such, (no iTunes needed, so you can transfer from or to any computer without any special software on it), and it can be used to carry any files.  File transfer and battery charging are done via standard USB.  Unlike certain iPods, battery is removable so it can be replaced without service involved. There's even a recording feature and microphone built-in, but don't expect quality. It's interesting that it has a parametric equalizer. Of course, music library functionality is provided to access tracks by tags (albums, artists etc) rather than filenames. There are even features like: "play songs I haven't listen to for a long time", or something like that. I am talking about the vibez model, I am not sure about other ones.

Paweł Kuśmierek
Reply #17
« on: January 21, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »
runaway Offline

So who's getting all this money?

My brother is an orthopaedic surgeon and he just got back from Switzerland all expenses paid by the suppliers of artificial hips and titanium things etc.  I guess that's why he can afford to fly to Seattle (from Oz) to record his albums (although he was here last night recording some demo vocals).

Reply #18
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »
alanofoz Offline

Lucky I was insured, and lucky I was in Switzerland when i broke a couple of fingers recently. (Bad luck to break them at all though).

I now have a pin in my pinky. An expensive one.  sad

Cheers,
Alan

Bunyip Bush Band
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: