AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 02, 2012, 01:08:39 AM
73736 Posts in 7768 Topics by 2597 Members
Latest Member: miskaudio
News:       Buy Adobe Audition:
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  OT Posts
| | |-+  Affiliate scheme for our remastered recordings
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Sticky TopicLocked Topic Topic: Affiliate scheme for our remastered recordings  (Read 5294 times)
« on: February 17, 2006, 05:11:35 PM »
Andrew Rose Offline

Hope this doesn't contravene forum rules here, but I know a lot of people here have music-based websites and hopefully one or two might be interested in this announcement:

I'm pleased to announce the Pristine Audio Direct affiliate program, open to anyone with a website and a PayPal account. Simply refer customers to our award-winning historic music site and earn a little money for yourself:

* Earn €1* for each full-price download following a link from your site

* Earn €1 for further downloads for 10 days after following your link

* Immediate e-mail notification of all sales following your link

* Weekly payments into your account

* Free gift for you when your application is approved - any download!

All you need to do is make a simple online application. Once approved we'll send you the details needed to copy and paste into your website to set up the link. All full-price download purchases made by someone you send to our site for up to ten days after following your link will earn you one Euro. There's nothing more you need to do!

See full details and apply online at:

http://www.pristineaudiodirect.com/More/Affiliates.html

About us: Pristine Audio's remastered historic classical recordings are rapidly gaining critical acclaim - in addition to an increasing number of excellent reviews we won two awards at Musicweb International for recordings of the year last year, and our work for The Divine Art Record Company won Choral CD of the Year in the Classic Record Collector awards.

(*Payments are made in Euros - One Euro is very roughly 70p or $1.20 - currency exchange at PayPal's variable rate.)

Reply #1
« on: February 17, 2006, 08:54:38 PM »
SteveG Offline
Administrator

Quote from: Andrew Rose
Hope this doesn't contravene forum rules here...

Only slightly, and that can easily be fixed. I'll just assume that it's an advert, so, if you want to contact Andrew about this, do so by PM, and the thread goes in the place we designated adverts to be, and is locked. But because it looks like a good idea, and is obviously an ongoing thing, I'm making it sticky too.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: