AudioMasters

User Info & Key Stats   
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 15, 2007, 11:27:08 PM
62673 Posts in 6217 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: tone2
News:   | Forum Rules
+  AudioMasters
|-+  Audio Related
| |-+  Radio, TV and Video Production
| | |-+  My production attempt
  « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author
Topic: My production attempt  (Read 447 times)
« on: February 06, 2005, 12:42:30 AM »
iMediaTouch_Guy Offline

Here is a recent spot for one of the sponsors of the bluegrass show that I am the engineer for that I recorded. What I am saying is a written script and this is a dry read that I will add music and voice processing to before airing. I post it here for all you pros out there to give it a critiquing and enhancement (if you want to).

John R. Jordan, CRO
Jordan Broadcast Services
Reply #1
« on: February 06, 2005, 02:51:06 AM »
poopsie Offline

Good job!  All in all I think it sounds pretty good.  It sounds like what I am trying to tackle myself-Lazy tongue.  I have the exact same problem, not able to pronunciate a few words.  The ones that stood out to me were "busy", technical, internet, dialup, etc.  Now, I lived in Norfolk for a year so I know the NC, south VA accent and that maybe what I am hearing.  Take it with what you will-Poopsie
Reply #2
« on: February 06, 2005, 02:08:16 PM »
iMediaTouch_Guy Offline

Thanks Poopsie. Yeah as hard as I try I cannot get the southern out of me (I've lived here in eastern NC all my life). One part of the script was sort of long and even though I read it several times it still "tougne ties" me because its a lot to say, but it is the bulk of the spot. I guess it is poorly written (I didn't write it). I guess I could re-write it. Again thanks! Smiley

John R. Jordan, CRO
Jordan Broadcast Services
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: